I TRIED to post these weeks ago but ran into so many routine technical difficulties (power outtage, internet going out, etc.) that I gave up. So, belatedly (had the ultrasound 1 month ago) here are some pictures of Baby McC. I'd written a long post about pregnancy in India here, too, which was deleted in aforementioned spate of techinical difficulties, so I will not attempt here but add a separate post.
Profile shot of head, facing up
Strong (swimming?) arm
3D pic of baby looking forward
3D pic of baby looking forward with hand on left side of face
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! Hugs, Lisa! :)
Beautiful baby Lisa! It's fun to read what's going on in your world.
How thrilling! What a beautiful/handsome baby!! We're getting so excited, although it is strange not to see your "tummy" expanding this time. Love you.
He's handsome!!!
Post a Comment