This may be hard to see, but this is a comet/shooting start coming out of outerspace (note the planets), heading toward earth (note the polar caps on either end of globe), announcing Jesus's birth (can you see the stable?)!
Thanks for the fun horse stickers, Aunt Ellen!
Hannah drew this while hanging out with Shae one afternoon. The words are answers to the following questions:
1. What's your name? (Daddy)
2. What's your favorite thing? (Mom)
3. What's another thing you really like? (Ferrari)
4. What's your favorite animal? (cheetah)
My girl loves to draw!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Thank you for sharing your art work with us, Hannah. We especially like the giraffe. How fun that you enjoy making pictures of all kinds! Love you
Dear Grandma,
I miss you. Thank you for your comments about my giraffe. I love you!
Love,
Hannah
Hannah, you are a wonderful artist! Love it!
ferrari LOL!!!
Laura,
Thanks for reading our blog! I love to see the occasional pic of Mado on Leah's blog. Can't believe how much she's grown! Wow! Wish we could be hanging out in Mpls. :(
Post a Comment