Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Matthew and his new friend Charley

4 comments:

Marie said...

So fun to read about your adventures in India, Lisa!!! I've been there about 3 times. Life is definitely different over there. How exciting!!!

Marie LePage (your favorite Spanish student ever!!!)

Lisa said...

It is definitely a different world. We feel "settled" after over a year here, but often feel unsettled by life here.

Hope you are doing well and still speaking Spanish!

Un beso,
Lisa

Leah Miller said...

He does look healthy and happy. I'm so glad. Thanks for all the updates. I can not wait to meet your new little babe- even if I can't hold him/her. sniff. sniff.

Love you, Lisa!

Lisa said...

Dear Leah,

I was just showing the kids pictures of when they were born and there's the cutest one of you holding Matthew with Cal by your side. Sniff, sniff, indeed. :( I expect LOTS of pictures of your beautiful girl when she comes... this is the stinky part of living so far away.

Love you,
Lisa