After 2.5 weeks, I'm finally crawling out of the post-partum cave enough to post pictures of this sweet gift to our family.
There will be lots more to come (blog wise), but in brief, all is well. Sarah was a week "late", I was induced (which went better than I'd expected), the first week was a blur, the second week was very tough (lots of fussiness and little sleep), the third week offers signs of hope as we're learning to speak "Sarah" and she's responding to our efforts to comfort her.
Big sister and brother adore her. Grandmom Griebling loved her week with her and Grandpa & Grandma McCowen are enjoying her now. Daddy is getting to be a better Dad with each kid, a wonderful help and partner. Mommy is doing well, enjoying the temperate weather for walking and is EXTERMELY grateful for all the help around the house and with the kids.
STOP TAKING PICTURES AND FEED ME, MOMMY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment