- Eating berries, beef, whole grain crackers and salad.
- PUBLIC LIBRARIES! Library websites. Libraries that can find any book you want (like a great Indian cookbook), hold it for you and send you a message telling you it’s ready for you to pick up.
- Drinking from the tap. Showering with our mouths open. Letting Sarah play in the bath.
- Green space! Parks, running trails, lakes (healthy hues of blues), did I say PARKS?!!
- Customer service. Politeness and friendliness in social and business interactions.
- Constant power supply. Reliable internet connection. Things working like you’ve grown to expect them to.
- Lack of ants and bugs in kitchen.
- The radio! NPR. Pandora.
- Order. Space. Cleanliness.
- Dishwashers. Washers and dryers with large capacities. Again, reliable power supply.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Things I love about being home:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heavy sigh as I lament all that you love about being at home.
Post a Comment