Saturday, October 24, 2009

Jet lag and Tinker Toys

The first day back we arrived at 3am, came home and crashed. After a nap in the afternoon, we roused the kids and tried to feed them a snack before going to the pool. The were both LITERALLY sleeping in their food 3 minutes later.

Hannah's tall tinker toy creation: The Leaning Tower of Pisa :)

3 comments:

Leah Miller said...

Is this a slideshow? I don't know if I have a virus or what- but I can't see any videos or slideshows on anyone's blog! :( It's so sad.

Lisa said...

Sorry it's not working for you... I sent you an e-mail with a link to the Picasa album. Let me know if you don't get it. Also, will send photos of our day together soon!

This morning, Hannah was telling Shae about you pretending to "mow" over them in the yard. :)

Sarah said...

Who IS that sweet little unicornio?