Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yep, we're back in India

From: Ambiga.S
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 11:07 AM
To: Sanjeev.N
Cc: Shae.M; Raveesh.R; Roopa.R; Shalini.Ba
Subject: Cockroach in Food



Hi Sanjeev,



I found a cockroach in today’s breakfast(Sambar) and this is the 3rd time I am finding it.



And it was not just me, Shalini & Roopa have also experienced the same a couple of times.



And I have also informed Raveesh regarding the same.



Regards

Ambiga
--------------
From: Sanjeev.N
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 11:24 AM
To: Ambiga.S
Cc: Shae.M; Raveesh.R; Roopa.R; Shalini.Ba; Praveen.G
Subject: RE: Cockroach in Food



Hi,



First and foremost my sincere regrets for the experience you have gone through. I will get this investigated through my team and will ensure this is not repeated in future.



Praveen - Take this up with the vendor and let them know that their services will be terminated in this is repeated even once in future



With Regards,



Sanjeev N

No comments: