We had a great trip to Indonesia to visit our friends the Baldwins. The kids had a WONDERFUL time together and on the beach. Shae read 4 beach books and totally decompressed. I read some, too, napped and enjoyed the company of our friends and the delight of children playing well together. It was especially what Hannah needed!
Here are photos from our time at the Baldwins' home and then their great resort: Telunas.
These photos are from a great hike to a waterfall on the island where we stayed.
Shae and I were able to tag along one morning for a trip to a neighboring island with a school group from Singapore. We did a small work project and visited with the teachers and children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love all these pics! I esp. love the one with Shae and the boys!
That is so awesome! I love Sarah!
That looks so fun and you all look so happy!
Post a Comment