Tired but happy after a FULL and FUN day at a farm near us... will write more later.
Today's bugs were observed at a distance and in their natural habitat, not our food.
Matthew was in heaven with all the animals and Hannah loooved having friends to run around with. (I realize I just ended that sentence w/a preposition, but the rule on which that prohibition is based is just a carry over from Latin syntax that has no practical application in English. And it's more awkward to say "friends with whom to run around".... one wouldn't want to sound like a word nerd. :))
Photos: www.mccowens.smugmug.com
(E-mail me if you need the password: lisa_mccowen@hotmail.com)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well, I think you explaining all that made you sound worse than if you would've just said it right in the first place--- ;) j/k
Yep. I totally agree. You've long ago passed the fear of becoming a "word nerd."
I was fully aware of the irony of my explanation. :) And I long ago embraced my word nerdiness... it just comes out all too strong when posting on a blog too late at night. :)
woo! Glad everyday isn't Monday! Word nerdiness is a spiritual gift.
Word nerdiness is a great trait Lisa - one of your sweet endearing qualities! Really - it makes me miss you even more. I'm glad to hear that things are looking up.
Post a Comment